Recipe: Healthy Greek Yogurt Ice Cream Squares
Learn how to make greek yogurt ice cream bars using this recipe! This is a healthy alternative to store-bought ice cream and makes for some tasty frozen treats! Watch the video to check out how they're made.
Ingredients, instructions, and macros are listed below!
Greek Yogurt - 1 Cup
Whey Protein - 1 Scoop
Goji Berries** - 1/4 Cup
Chocolate Chips - 2 Tbsp
Sweetened Shredded Coconut - 1 Tbsp
2 Quest Bars (optional - you can customize this part!)
**You can choose any berries you like! Pomegranates would be a good alternative!
1) Mix greek yogurt and whey protein together in a bowl
2) Add half of the goji berries, chocolate chips, and shredded coconut to the bowl. Mix together.
3) Cut Quest bars so you have 4 strips and line in a container. Make sure the container is lined with some plastic wrap!
4) Pour mixture from the bowl on top of the quest bars in the container.
5) Sprinkle the last half of goji berries, chocolate chips, and coconut on top
6) Leave in the freezer for 3 hours or until solid. Cut into 6 squares and enjoy!
💪🏻MACROS PER SQUARE (6 squares)