High Protein Chocolate Cake
Are you craving some chocolate cake, but afraid of ruining your diet? This high protein chocolate cake recipe will help satisfy your cravings while keeping you on track with your diet!
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp sugar or sweetener
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Add in wet ingredients
- Microwave for 1-1.5 minutes (the length depends on your microwave)
- Let it sit for 2 minutes
- It will continue to cook after you take it out. It may not look ready but in 2 minutes it will be. Cooking it too long in the microwave will result in a dry cake!
- Enjoy!! You can eat the whole bowl or split it into two separate servings!
Calories - 344
Protein - 44g
Carbs - 34g
Fat - 6g
Want to get recipes like this sent to you every month?
Check out my monthly recipe pack subscription, you get 15 brand new recipes every month!