Chocolate Energy Protein Balls
Servings Made: 10
- ½ cup (50g) chocolate protein powder of choice
- 2 cups (350g) soft dates
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. coconut oil
- Make sure the dates are soft. If not, measure out the dates and place them into a bowl and cover with hot water. Allow the dates to soak for 5 minutes, then drain the water and towel dry the dates.
- Place the protein powder, dates, cocoa powder, salt and coconut oil into a food processor. And pulse until well combined.
- If the mixture looks too dry, add a teaspoon of coconut oil. If the mixture is too wet, add an extra teaspoon of protein powder.
- Roll out the balls into roughly 1.5 inch balls. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes. Roll in more cocoa powder (optional).
Tip: Want a crunch in the energy protein balls? Add in some puffed rice cereal!
Nutrition Per Serving
Want to save this recipe? Click the button below to download a copy!
Want to get recipes like this sent to you every month? Check out my monthly recipe pack subscription!